Back to my birthday. I decided to try setting a bunch of birthday goals again this year. Last time I didn't get through all my goals, and that could very well be the case again. But I'm going to give it the old college try.
I'm not even a real go-getter, but I love setting goals. This year, I'm not limiting myself to realistic ones either, or ones that are totally within my control. I'll just think of them as things to aspire to--aim for the moon and all that. I'm thinking 32 goals before I turn 33. Mabye. But 10 is a good start for now. I can always add more as I think of them. As of today, my goals for the year are:
- Get a passport (true story, I don't have a passport)
- Have an out of country vacation
- Move into my own place (true story, I live with my parents)
- Sell stuff at the Artisans of the North Fair
- Learn to read ancient Hebrew
- Get back into running shape
- Read at least 12 novels
- Read 3 entire works of non-fiction (I can't recall having even read 1!)
- Sew a piece of clothing with the bff's girl-child
- Make my own leggings
Good luck to me!